Federal Firearms Transfer Request Form

If you purchase a firearm from another dealer, the selling dealer will need a copy of our FFL (Federal Firearms License) before your firearm can be shipped/transferred to us.

*We do not accept transfers from individuals, only dealers. Please allow 24 hours to process your firearm once we receive it.

Cost of FFL transfers is $45.

Please note: We do not accept NFA (silencer/suppressor/short barrel rifle) transfers.

Please follow these steps:

  • Please fill out the form below (COMPLETELY) and provide us with an email address for the dealer and the firearm information so we can send them a copy of our FFL.
  • Even if delivery has been confirmed by the shipper, we still need time to book the firearm into our system. We will call you when it’s ready for pickup.
  • When you come to get your firearm, you must have a VALID TEXAS DRIVER’S LICENSE or TEXAS ID with your correct current address. Military will need CAC and PCS Orders if you don’t have a Texas Driver’s License or ID.
  • The rightful owner of the firearm MUST be the one to fill out the 4473 Form. During peak season, it may take up to 48 hours to process your firearm.